Are you impacted by a brain aneurysm? | Brain Aneurysm Advocacy

Advocacy is a real key piece of any foundation’s mission particularly if it has a tie to federal funding. Right now brain aneurysm research is really underfunded compared to a lot of other diseases that have just as broad as a reach as brain aneurysms do. Congress is bombarded with a lot of different priorities and a lot of different…

Read More Read More

Hemispatial Neglect: When Half Your World Disappears

{♫Intro♫} Imagine sitting down to dinner, eating everything on the plate, and feeling half as full as usual. Or maybe going to shave, but weirdly enough, it takes half the time. Losing half of the world sounds like a weird, abstract dream state. But for those that develop hemispatial neglect, that’s exactly what happens, without them even realizing it. This…

Read More Read More

2-Minute Neuroscience: Blood Supply of the Brain

Welcome to 2 minute neuroscience, where I explain neuroscience topics in 2 minutes or less. In this installment I will discuss the blood supply of the brain. The internal carotid arteries supply the brain with about 80% of its blood, while the vertebral arteries contribute the remaining 20%. After ascending to the brain, the internal carotid arteries split into the…

Read More Read More

Hemorrhagic Stroke (Brain Hemorrhage)

made by ph/ Rayan Mahmoud faculty of pharmacy , alexandria university a stroke occurs when the blood flow in part of your brain is blocked after just few minutes the starved brain cells begin to die normally the brain recieves blood via two major pairs of arteries which branch through out brain tissue and supply your brain cells with a…

Read More Read More

Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures – Gavin’s Has Brain Problems

Gavin: I had that once, and I’ve never had a migraine. I thought, I was having a brain hemorrhage and was about to die, because, I was just typing, and in the middle of a sentence, I forgot how to read, and write. and I was just like, [farting noise] And I was trying to read what I’d just written,…

Read More Read More

Amazing Stroke & Brain Injury Breakthrough! 60 MINUTES Australia

Good evening and welcome to ’60 Minutes.’ Every ten minutes in Australia, somebody suffers a stroke. It’s our second biggest killer and has left nearly half a million survivors living with crippling disability. But despite the dramatic medical advances in other fields, there is only so much that can be done for a stroke patient. Which makes the work of…

Read More Read More